Missing Persons & Emergency Locates
Whether you are looking for a missing person you lost contact with, has moved, or a person that is purposefully hiding, due to legal trouble, creditors, child support, etc... we can assist you in making a diligent search for them. Missing persons and/or emergency locates are also a specialty of ours. We follow modern day law enforcement techniques, training, and policies to locate missing persons or conduct emergency locates. We know first hand that law enforcement agencies will take your missing person report and that is the end of it.
We know of numerous tragic endings of such cases because of over-time issues and internal politics that prevent dedicated public servants from taking immediate action in looking for missing persons.
Emergency locates are those people that leave for work or school and do not make it to work or school. There whereabouts are unknown and presumed in danger. We quickly respond to locations while obtaining details enroot. We physically trace a persons steps after the departed their last location known by witnesses. We have a group of volunteers to call upon that will assist in these acute searches. We utilize resources available with The National Center for Missing & Exploited Childrend http://www.missingkids.com/home We also work with the Washington State Patrol Missing Persons Information Center http://www.wsp.wa.gov/crime/mpu.htm
Adults, Vulnerable Adults, Children, Abducted Children, Runaway Teens, and Human Sex Trafficking Cases., Missing Heirs, Witness Locates, Dead Beat Parents, Long Time Gone Relatives.
- Assistance with the service of legal papers, or the collection of a debt
- Enforcement of a judgment, child support payments, or other court order
- To assist with the recovery of chattered, missing or stolen property
- Locating witnesses in a documented civil or criminal proceeding
- Locating a suspect in a crime
- Investigation of fraud or identity theft
- Settlement of a will or estate.
- Locating an immediate family member who is lost or missing.