We know how and where to look for information that will help defend your insurance claim. Our insurance investigative services include analyzing accident reports, locating reports, locating evidence, surveillance, property damage, theft claims, motor vehicle accident investigations, background checks, and body shop investigations. We help insurance adjusters and defense attorneys gather the information they need to make responsible claims decisions. We will help you reduce the dollars paid toward unwarranted or fraudulent claims.
Surveillance services are available for the following types of insurance claims:
- Bodily Injury
- Workers’ Compensation
- Claims Investigations include:
- Written and Recorded Statements
- Accident Scene Investigation with Photos
- Auto Liability and Bodily Injury Claims
- General Liability Investigations
- Site Investigations and Inspections
- Workers’ Compensation Investigations
- Alive and Well Being Checks with Interviews
- Property Damage Claims
- Witness Locates
- Process Service
- Stolen Vehicle, Boat, Motorcycle, Airplane etc.
- Life and Health Claims
- Staged Motor Vehicle Accident Investigations
- Disability Investigations
- Slip and Fall Investigations
For lateral officers, intending to apply for a lateral or entry position with a law enforcement agency, you can improve your chances of getting hired, by consulting with us first. Your new and current career may depend on it. Were you disqualified from a law enforcement agency either as a lateral or entry? We will conduct a comprehensive investigation and attempt to locate the particular reason for the disqualification. We will assist you in submitting documents and/or preparing an in person appeal to a Civil Service Commission or Human Resources.